MQ Industries is a women-owned small business in the state of Michigan. We provide supportive services to individuals and businesses who supply (or intend to supply) the Federal Government, specifically in Energy and Defense.
We help client companies navigate federal procurement processes and shorten the learning curve by providing consulting,
training, billing, contract administration, and supply chain services.
Cybersecurity is the top priority for all government and DoD programs and CMMC certification will be required. MQ actively works with DoD suppliers to build custom compliance plans with the small business owner in mind, along with CMMC audit trails. To Be confident. To Be ready.
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS CONSULTING
- Registrations: one-on-one guidance through the various government supplier registration processes.
- Opportunity to Contract Award: implementing strategies to maximize efficient workflows and minimize overhead investment to simply find and respond to government solicitations.
- Post Award: providing strategies and support for successfully performing a DoD program and contract invoicing (WAWF/PIEE)
QUALIFIED SUPPLY CHAIN FOR DoD PROGRAM EXECUTION
- Electrical Engineering
- IT Services (MSP, MSSP)
- Construction Services
- US Made Electrical Manufacturing
- IT Products
- IT/Telecommunications Infrastructure Improvement Products
- EMP Protection & Shielding Products
CMMC 2.0 & NIST 800-171 COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Providing experienced support to help business owners and their teams navigate the requirements and comply with the NIST 800-171 and additional CMMC controls. We provide:
- Gap Analysis
- System security plan
- Compliance tracking
- Audit trail building